rustdoc_ng status: all items extracted

Corey Richardson
Hi all,

I'm very excited to announce that rustdoc_ng now extracts and
jsonifies crates completely in their entirety. Yay! Jordi has been
doing some awesome work with the frontend, even adding a search. See
http://seld.be/rustdoc/master/index.html, for its current state.

There's still a bunch of work to do, but all of it can be implemented
with plugins. The cleaned crate is sendable, and in theory it should
be generically encodable, but I don't know how to sling
extra::serialize, so if anyone could lend a hand with that, that'd be
cool.

Re: rustdoc_ng status: all items extracted

Gareth Smith
Great work, I like the search already. Thanks!