Rust tests are failing in Arch chrooted environment

Rust tests are failing in Arch chrooted environment

Anatol Pomozov
Hi,

I am trying to build rust package on my Linux Arch build computer. I use chrooted build environment that provides clean version of root filesystem with minimum build packages required.

Some tests are failing. If I build the same package out of chroot environment then the tests are passed. Here are build/tests logs for failed run:

https://gist.github.com/anatol/a302e1dfd7f52f198b34
https://gist.github.com/anatol/4618246b70ccd9e4f222

There are several "failed to compile" error and I can't figure out the root cause of these errors. Could anyone please give pointers why this failure happening?