Quantcast

Rust compilation times with FastISel?

Hayden Livingston
Has anybody tried using FastISel instead of regular ISel provided by LLVM?

I remember that previously we couldn't use FastISel. Maybe that has changed?

What instructions were we using that requires ISel and not FastISel?

Re: Rust compilation times with FastISel?

Erick Tryzelaar
I believe this mailing list has been retired. Instead, I'd recommend asking this question on https://internals.rust-lang.org.