Rationale for closing this mailing list

Flavius Aspra
Hi

What are the rationale for closing this mailing list?

Old rusty hackers are used to MLs.

Could you please point me to the discussion where this has been decided?

Regards
Flavius Aspra

Re: Rationale for closing this mailing list

Evan G
The mailing list is not closed, which is why you can still use it to ask this question. It is merely dead, as conversation split into the two forums, users.rust-lang.org and internal.rust-lang.org.

There are configuration options you can set in Discourse to make it work more like a mailing list, if you would prefer.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 8:09 AM Flavius Aspra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

What are the rationale for closing this mailing list?

Old rusty hackers are used to MLs.

Could you please point me to the discussion where this has been decided?

Regards
Flavius Aspra

Re: Rationale for closing this mailing list

Andrew Gallant

https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/rust-dev/2015-January/011558.html