ANN: Handlebars rust implementation

Sun Ning
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce my first serious rust project handlebars-rust. It's
mainly for server-side templating in web development. But you can also
use it anywhere if you need to generate some text from a programmable
template.

Handlebars-rust is going to push rust one more step near web-ready. It
works with iron as a middleware, and should work with any other web
framework in theory.

Before rust, I'm a clojure and java developer. Rust is my first
programming language that touches bare metal. So any code-review and
pull request are welcomed. After all, I hope this project could help you
to kick-off rust development more easily with current web stack. Thanks!

git repo: https://github.com/sunng87/handlebars-rust
crate name: handlebars
documents: https://sunng.info/handlebars-rust/
iron example:
https://github.com/sunng87/handlebars-rust/blob/feature/iron/examples/iron.rs
(I will eventually make the iron middleware a standalone module with
auto-reload and template scan. Currently it's still a little difficult
to get iron compiled because of upstream breaking changes.)

- Ning

Re: ANN: Handlebars rust implementation

Kai Ninomiya
> I'm glad to announce my first serious rust project handlebars-rust. It's
> mainly for server-side templating in web development. But you can also
> use it anywhere if you need to generate some text from a programmable
> template.

You might want to add it to Rust-CI so that it will be found by people
looking for template engines:

http://rust-ci.org/projects/#template%20engine